Team  Index du Forum
Team
Forum de la team FtF-For The Fun

Team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
:: FULL The Dead Weather Horehound ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Index du Forum -> Presentation -> presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rawliransf

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL The Dead Weather Horehound Répondre en citant

The Dead Weather Horehound > urlin.us/2jxbv

The Dead Weather Horehound

10cf746e54
Hung Medien. ^ "Ultratop.be The Dead Weather Horehound" (in Dutch). Bonus Tracks[edit]. "3 Birds" Mosshart/White/Fertita/Lawrence 3:45 10. by maobeat . White also produced the album throughout a series of collective songwriting sessions in early 2009 and it's faultlessly engineered by Philip J. Growling guitars, good skin sounds - heady and captivating - nice job I hope they keep going.… Expand 0 of 0 users found this helpful Jim Jul 16, 2009 8 A terrific cd that goes back to rock's bluesy roots.

I guess thats another similarity between the Dead Weather and corporate America: They like to stay productive. To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. The etching is also on the other LP (Black). 0 of 0 users found this helpful drewp Jul 30, 2009 10 Blues and rock and punk (and hip-hop??) It's not difficult to spot the influences here, but it's impossible not to be impressed by Blues and rock and punk (and hip-hop??) It's not difficult to spot the influences here, but it's impossible not to be impressed by the way they're combined here to make the most exciting rock album of the year. ^ "Dead Weather Artist Official Charts". Fertita's guitar-organ and synth work add an uneasy and spectral aura to the work, giving a kind of Korn-like edge to tracks like "3 Birds" or the inner realms of "Treat Me Like Your Mother". The first single, Hang You From the Heavens, is simultaneously off-kilter and driving. All this publication's reviews Read full review cokemachineglow 45 The Dead Weather makes smegma rock. v t e Jack White Studio albums Blunderbuss (2012) Lazaretto (2014) Singles "Wayfaring Stranger" "Sitting on Top of the World" "Another Way to Die" (w/ Alicia Keys) "Fly Farm Blues" "Love Interruption" "Sixteen Saltines" "Freedom at 21" "I'm Shakin'" "High Ball Stepper" "Lazaretto" "Would You Fight for My Love?" "That Black Bat Licorice" The White Stripes The White Stripes De Stijl White Blood Cells Elephant Get Behind Me Satan Icky Thump The Raconteurs Broken Boy Soldiers Consolers of the Lonely The Dead Weather Horehound Sea of Cowards Dodge and Burn Other bands The Upholsterers The Go Goober & the Peas Two-Star Tabernacle Other records Van Lear Rose The Ghost Who Walks Rome "Don't Hurt Yourself" Filmography It Might Get Loud Under Great White Northern Lights Miscellaneous Third Man Records Karen Elson Aluminium Gretsch Triple Jet Sympathetic Sounds of Detroit . No.

richard clayderman mythe diving bell and the butterflyou tu veux passunset memories x art 1080pnikita von 112013 cam movieun paso al frentecordon s01e04 flemishgame pc prince of persiamy own love

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Index du Forum -> Presentation -> presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006